Jammu University invites Admission in Courses BA, BBA, LLB, BCA, BCOM. Students Who Have Qualified Jammu University Entrance Test shall Bring their JUET 2022 Scorecard, Domicile Certificate & other Relevant Documents Mention Below on the day of Counselling.
Jammu University Counselling Schedule Overview:
|Organisation Name||Jammu University|
|Courses||BA, BBA, LLB, BCA, BCOM|
UNDER GRADUATE/FYUGP PROGRAMMES UNDER JUET-2022 In continuation to the Admission Notification-01 issued vide No: DAA/22/3377-3427 dated 03/10/2022,
Admission/ Counselling Schedule for admission to the various Under Graduate/ Four Year Under Graduate Programme (FYUGP), falling under the ambit of JUET, for the Academic Session 2022-2023 is hereby notified for the information of all concerned.
1. The Admissions / Counselling shall be done by the following Departments / Nodal Departments of the University of Jammu.
2. All the applicants desirous for admission are advised to report at the concerned Department / Nodal Department at 10:00 am to 12:00 Noon on the day of Counselling for admission along-with original as well as photocopies of all the relevant documents as mentioned below: JUET-2022 Score Card, Online Admission Form, Domicile Certificate (if applicable) Affidavit and all Academic/ Category Certificate/s.
NOTE: No “UNDER PROCESS CERTIFICATE” will be entertained for Admission
3. Admissions shall be made purely on the basis of the Composite Merit comprising 75% weightage for the Academic Score of the qualifying examination and 25% weightage for the score of the JUET-2022.
4. Only those applicants will be considered for admission, who present themselves on the day of the counselling.
5. The University will not be responsible for any mistake/ lapse, on the part of the Candidate, while filling Sumila Sharma up of the Online Admission Form.