JKSSB FAA Admit Card 2023: JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant(FAA) admit card out. The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is conducting the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) Examination for the post of Accounts Assistant (Finance Department). Issuance of Admit Cards to the candidates for Computer Based Written Test (CBT) scheduled to be held w.e.f 16.03.2023 to 01.04.2023, for the post of Accounts Assistant (Finance), advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 04 of 2020, under item No. 106.
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is conducting the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) Examination for the post of Accounts Assistant (Finance Department) as per the following details:-
JKSSB FAA Admit Card 2023 Details
|Exam Name||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Account Assistant (Finance) Exam|
|Total Number of Posts||972|
|Exam Date||16th March 2023 to 1st April 2023|
|Level-1 Admit Card Release Date||9th March 2023 (04:00 PM) to 12th March 2023|
|Level-2 Admit Card Release Date||3 days prior to the examination date(s)|
|Selection Criteria and Syllabus||Available on the official website of the Board|
|Negative Marking||1/4th of allotted marks for each wrong answer|
|Help-Desk Contact Numbers||0191-2461335 (Jammu) / 0194-2435089 (Srinagar)|
|Help-Desk Email||[email protected]|
READ: JKSSB JEE Recruitment 2022
How To Download JKSSB FAA Admit Card
- Visit the official website of JKSSB, i.e., www.jkssb.nic.in.
- On the homepage, there will be an option to download E-Admit Card.
- On that page, click on the link/button – “LOGIN”.
- Enter log-in credentials, i.e., Username and Password.
- Username will be your Application ID & Password will be your DOB in YYYYMMDD format.
- On successful completion of the above step, your basic details will be shown, kindly verify the details, and in case of any mismatch, please contact the helpdesk via call or email.
- Click on the ‘View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
- The JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Note: The E-Admit Cards will be issued in two Levels:
- Level-1 City Intimation: This E-Admit card will be issued 07 days before the exam date to inform the exam city, exam date, and exam time to the candidate.
- Level-2 Final E-Admit Card: This Final E-Admit Card will be issued 03 days prior to the exam date, depicting the Exam Centre Name and Address.
- CANDIDATE MUST BRING THE PRINTED COPY OF THE LEVEL-2 E-ADMIT CARD ON THE DAY OF EXAMINATION.
- Download and Print your JKSSB E-admit card.
Official Website : click here
Notification : click here
JKSSB FAA Admit Card FAQs
When will the JKSSB FAA admit card 2023 be released?
The JKSSB FAA admit card release date will be announced on the official website of the board. Candidates are advised to regularly check the website for updates.
How can I download the JKSSB FAA admit card 2023?
Candidates can download the JKSSB FAA admit card from the official website of the board by entering their registration number and date of birth.
What documents should I carry to the JKSSB FAA exam center along with my admit card?
Candidates should carry a valid photo identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, or Passport along with their JKSSB FAA admit card to the exam center.
Is it mandatory to carry the JKSSB FAA admit card to the exam center?
Yes, it is mandatory to carry the JKSSB FAA admit card to the exam center as it acts as a proof of identity and allows candidates to appear for the exam.