National Scholarship Portal 2022-2023, Check Scholarship Status, Scholarship Amount – Check Here
Check NSP Scholarship Details below.
National Scholarships Portal is one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. National Scholarships Portal is taken as Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).
Benefits of National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Now when you are aware of the benefits that the National Scholarship Portal renders to the students, here is how you can get the best out of this portal –
- Check the eligibility for the NSP scholarships available.
- Register yourself with National Scholarship Portal and apply for the scholarship you are eligible for.
- Make hassle-free submission of applications online.
- The authorities will do the verification of the online application. Meanwhile, you can also track the status of your application through the portal.
- If successfully verified, the scholarship amount will be directly credited to the account of the student through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). Know the current status of NSP scholarship payment through the portal.
NSP Scholarship Important Dates
|Scheme Name||Scheme Closing Date||Defective Application Verification Date||Institute Verification||DNO/SNO/MNO Verification|
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Closed on 15-11-2022||Closed on 30-11-2022||Closed on 30-11-2022||Open till 2023-01-10|
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Closed on 30-11-2022||Closed on 31-12-2022||Closed on 31-12-2022||Open till 2023-01-10|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS||Closed on 30-11-2022||Closed on 31-12-2022||Closed on 31-12-2022||Open till 2023-01-10|
IMPORTANT CIRCULAR REGARDING PRE – MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP :
The Right to Education (RTE) Act, 2009 makes it obligatory for the Government to provide free and compulsory elementary education (classes I to VIII) to each and every child. Accordingly only students studying in classes IX and X are covered under the Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment and Ministry of Tribal Affairs. Likewise from 2022-23, the coverage under the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme of Ministry of Minority Affairs shall also be for classes IX and X only.
The Institute Nodal Officer (INO)/District Nodal Officer (DNO)/State Nodal Officer (SNO) may accordingly verify applications only for classes IX and X under the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme of Ministry of Minority Affairs.
What is the Process of Logging into the NSP Portal
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of NSP or Click the direct link below
- Step 2 – Click on ‘Login’ in the Application Form tab.
- Step 3 – Select the ‘Fresh 2022-23’ option.
- Step 4 – Students will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 5 – Enter Application ID, Password and the CAPTCHA code highlighted beside the slot.
- Step 6 – Once filled, click on ‘Login’
How To Track NSP Payments
To track NSP Scholarship payments students need to follow the below mentioned procedure.
- Visit the official website of PFMS or click the direct link below
- Type your bank name (Note: Enter First Few Characters Of Bank Name)
- Enter your bank account number OR NSP Application ID
- Enter word verification which is given opposite to the bracket
- Click on search option
After following the above procedure your all details will be displayed.
NSP Scholarship Payment Distribution
Post – Matric
|Scholarship Name||Scholarship Amount|
|Post – Matric Scholarships Scheme For Minorities||1 – Admission & Tuition Fee 7,000/- Per Annum
2 – For Technical Courses 10,000/- Per Annum
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional & Technical Courses
|Scholarship Name||Scholarship Amount|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional & Technical Courses||20,000 Per Annum|
What is NSP?
NSP (National Scholarship Portal) is a dedicated online scholarship portal which enlists multiple scholarships for students across India to enable them to complete their education. It carries a plethora of schemes offered by the Central Government, State Government, and other government institutions like AICTE, UGC, etc. It is a one-stop portal for all government scholarships that offers multifarious services ranging from online scholarship application to hassle-free disbursal of scholarships.
Who can apply for NSP Scholarships?
All NSP scholarships are being offered by different departments functioning under the Government of India and other states governments. Thus, the eligibility criteria for each NSP scholarship may vary. Please check individual scholarships to know their eligibility criteria. These scholarships are meant for students of Class 1 to 12, undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD and Postdoctoral students. Also, you can find scholarships for SC, ST, OBC, EBC, Minority Communities in the list available.
How can a student track the status of his/her NSP scholarship application?
Yes, the students can track their application status through ‘Check your status’ tab in the user dashboard. For this, the students are required to log in using their registered application ID and password.