National Scholarship Portal 2023: Nsp is a one stop portal for all types pf Scholarships in India. Millions of Students Every year submit scholarship Application form on Nsp. In this Post we Will provide Some Information regarding Nsp Registration, Status Check and Documents Required For the Nsp.
National Scholarship Portal
National Scholarship Portal 2023: As you already know, Government offers various Scholarships to the students. This is one of the best digital plateform through which students can full fill their dreams in the field of Education, because this is one of the biggest opportunity for the students who have shortage of money. The NSP Portal is taken as a mission mode project under National e-Governance plan. This NSP Portal covers Scholarship for Class Ist to Phd level students
- Step 1: Searching for the Institute
- Step 2: Registering with National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- Step 3: Logging in with National Scholarship Portal.
- Step 4: Change the password (A mandatory step)
- Step 5: Enter the Dashboard.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2023 – Documents Required
While applying for any scholarship on NSP, the students are required to upload certain documents to complete the application process. However, for the scholarship amount less than INR 50,000, the students are not required to upload any document. They need to submit the copy of documents in their respective schools/college/institute. For all other scholarships, the students should keep the following documents handy –
- Bank Passbook
- Educational documents
- Aadhaar number
- Domicile Certificate (as specified in the respective scholarship guidelines)
- Income Certificate (as specified in the respective scholarship guidelines)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Bonafide student certificate from school/institute (if the institute/school is different from the domicile state of the applicant)
NSP Can Benefit You In Following Ways
1)As, i already told you it is a Big Plateform, you can find all types of information about Scholarship on this.
2)This Portal is transparent for its users.
3)On this Portal you can find all data foe all courses.
4)It serves as a great tool for Departments and Ministries in the form of decision support system.
Track NSP Scholarship Payment
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of PFMS OR Click HERE
- Step 2 – Click on the ‘Know Your Payment‘ Option
- Step 3 – Enter bank name (Note: Enter First Few Characters Of Bank Name)
- Step 4 – Enter your bank account Number
- Step 5 – Enter again your bank account
- Step 6 – Type word verification code which is given opposite to the bracket
- Step 6 – Click on search option
After clicking on the search button, new section/page will be opened where you can check the details of your NSP payment.