NEET UG 2023 Registration: National Testing Agency is Going to Announce NEET UG 2023 Registration Date soon on neet.nta.nic.in. NEET 2023 Exam is Going to be Held on May 7, 2023, on a Sunday. In this post We Have Provided Information Regarding NEET 2023 Registration, Apply Online, Last date, Eligibility, Process, Fee can. The NEET 2023 is the only national-level medical entrance exam administered by the NTA (neet.nta.nic.in).
NEET UG 2023 Overview
|Conducting Organization||National Testing Agency|
|Exam||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2023|
|Article title||Neet UG 2023|
|Category||NEET Registration exam date|
|Postulates date for Neet UG Exam||28 may, 11 june, 18 june 2023|
|Organization||National Testing agency|
|More tentative date for Neet UG exam||18 june 2023|
NEET 2023 Exam Date, Application Form
According to the information received from the NEET UG exam sources, the NEET 2023 exam is in 2st Week of May. The registration for NEET 2023 Application Form can be started from 1 February 2023 from the official website neet.nta.nic.in which we have made available to you in this article.
NEET 2023 Important Dates
Given below is the official exam schedule of the NEET 2023 Examination:
|NEET 2023 Events||Dates (Announced)|
|Application form available||February 2023|
|Final date to submit the Application form||March 2023|
|Fee submit on the last date||March 2023|
|Application form correction||3rd week to 4th week of March 2023|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card||4th week of April 2023|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7th May 2023|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2023|
|Beginning of the counseling||2nd week of June 2023|
The application fee payable for different categories is:
- Candidates of the General Category will pay Rs.1600/-.
- Candidates of the General- EWS/ OBC-NCL will pay Rs.1500/-.
- Candidates of the SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category will pay Rs.900/-.
- For those candidates who are applying from outside India, the application fee is Rs.8500/-.
Candidates will have to also pay additional charges and GST.
The application fee can be submitted online mode only through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card, or UPI.
How to Apply for NEET 2023:
In order to apply for NEET 2023, candidates must do the following:
- Step-1: Register on neet.nta.nic.in
- Step-2: Once the registration is done, the login details will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number. Using Registration no and Password, candidates need to log in and fill out the NEET application form
- Step-3: Fill all personal, educational, and contact details in the NEET 2023 Application form.
- Step-4: Upload documents such as a photograph, and signature in the NEET online application form.
- Step-5: Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the National Testing Agency and take printout of the filled application.
|Official Website||Click Here|