NSP Scholarship 2023 Amount Credited into Students Bank Account. Here we will Show You How You Can Check whether your Scholarship amount is Credited into Your Account or Not. As the new academic year began, the NSP Scholarship 2023 has been credited directly to students’ bank accounts in certain states.
The students who had applied for the NSP scholarship are advised to check their payment status to ensure that they have received the scholarship amount. If you Have Forgotten your Application Id And Password, Read Full Guide To Reset Your NSP Password and NSP Application Id
The NSP Scholarship is available for students pursuing various levels of education, including post-matriculation, pre-matriculation, and merit- cum-means-based accommodation, and other expenses incurred during the course of the academic year.
The scholarship covers tuition fees,The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) has disbursed scholarship funds directly to the bank accounts of eligible students for the academic year 2022-2023. If you have applied for the NSP scholarship, you can check your payment status using the following steps:
- Step1: Visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal at scholarships.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the “Login” button on the homepage
- Step 3: Select the appropriate category (Post Matric, Pre Matric, etc.) and enter your Application ID, Password, and Captcha code
- Step 4: Click on the “Login”
- Step 5: Once logged in, click on the “Check Payment Status” option
- Step 6: Enter the required details, such as Bank Account Number and Date of Birth.
- Step 7: Click on the “Search” button to check your payment status
If your scholarship amount has been credited to your bank account, it will be reflected in the payment status. If you face any issues or have any queries related to the NSP scholarship, you can contact the helpline number provided on the official website.