NSP Scholarship Payment Not Credited: The NSP Scholarship is a financial aid program that helps students from poor families to cover their educational expenses. The scholarship is provided by the Indian government and is available for students in various classes and levels of education.
However, some students may experience a delay or non-payment of their scholarship due to reasons such as an inactive or closed bank account, incomplete verification, transaction limits, rejection of application, or the scholarship still being under process.
To check the status of their scholarship, students can log in to the official National Scholarship Portal website using their application ID and password.
NSP Scholarship Payment Not Credited in Students Account – Common Reasons
There can be several reasons why a student’s NSP scholarship payment has not been credited to their account. Here are the five common reasons:
- Inactive or Closed Bank Account: The scholarship amount cannot be credited if the student has provided an inactive or closed bank account for receiving the payment.
- Transaction Limit: The bank account may have a transaction limit, and if the scholarship amount exceeds that limit, it may not be credited to the account.
- Incomplete Verification: If the student has not completed the verification process at all levels, the scholarship amount may not be credited to their account.
- Scholarship Application Rejected: If the scholarship application has been rejected due to any reason, the scholarship amount will not be credited to the student’s account.
- Scholarship Under Process: If the scholarship application is still under process, the payment may be delayed until it is processed and credited to the student’s account.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- NSP Scholarship 2023: Payment Sent to Students’ Bank Accounts, Check Meri List.
- How to Receive NSP Scholarship Successfully in Bank Account
- NSP Scholarship 2023, Scholarship Status, Scholarship Amount – Check Here
- NSP Scholarship Amount to be Credited to 10th, 12th, UG and PG students Accounts
- Track NSP Scholarship status 2023 By Application Number or Account Number.
How To Fix Above Issues to Get NSP Scholarship Payment
To fix the above issues and receive the NSP scholarship payment, here are some steps that students can follow:
- Ensure Active Bank Account: Students should ensure that they have provided an active bank account that is in use for receiving the scholarship payment. If the account is inactive or closed, they should provide a new account and update the details on the NSP portal.
- Check Transaction Limit: Students should check the transaction limit of their bank account and ensure that it is not exceeded by the scholarship amount. If it is exceeded, they should contact their bank to increase the limit or provide a new account with a higher transaction limit.
- Complete Verification: Students should complete the verification process at all levels to ensure that their scholarship application is processed without any delays. They should check the status of their application regularly and complete any pending verifications.
- Rectify Rejection Reason: If the scholarship application has been rejected, students should check the reason for rejection and rectify the issue. They should reapply for the scholarship and provide all the necessary documents and details.
- Wait for Processing: If the scholarship application is still under process, students should wait patiently for the payment to be credited to their account. They should regularly check the status of their application and contact the NSP helpline or their institution if there is any delay or issue with the processing.
How to Track NSP Scholarship Payment (Fresh & Renewal
Students who have applied for NSP Scholarship (Fresh and Renewal) can track their scholarship payment by following these steps
- Visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) at https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Select ‘Fresh‘ or ‘Renewal‘ depending on the type of scholarship application you have submitted.
- Enter your Application ID, Password, and the Captcha code.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button
- Once you are logged in, you can check the status of your scholarship application under the ‘Application Status‘ tab.
- To track the scholarship payment, click on the ‘Payment Status‘ tab.
- Enter the required details such as Bank Account Number, Bank Name, and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Search‘ button to check the status of your scholarship payment.
If the payment has been credited, the status will show as ‘Payment Issued’ along with the payment date and amount.
If the payment has not been credited, the status will show as ‘Payment Pending’.
If there is any issue with the payment, you can contact the NSP helpline number or your institution for further assistance.
FAQs on NSP Scholarship Payment
What is NSP Scholarship payment?
NSP scholarship payment is the financial assistance provided to eligible students by the government of India under various scholarship schemes to support their education.
When is the NSP scholarship payment credited to the student's account?
NSP scholarship payment is usually credited to the student's bank account within a few weeks after the verification process is completed.
What are the common reasons for delay or non-receipt of NSP scholarship payment?
Common reasons for delay or non-receipt of NSP scholarship payment include inactive or closed bank account, exceeded transaction limit, incomplete verification, rejection of scholarship application, or delay in processing.
How can I track the status of my NSP scholarship payment?
Students can track the status of their NSP scholarship payment by logging in to the official NSP portal, selecting the 'Payment Status' tab, and entering the required details such as bank account number, bank name, and date of birth.
What should I do if I face any issue with my NSP scholarship payment?
If students face any issue with their NSP scholarship payment, they can contact the NSP helpline number or their institution for further assistance. They should provide all the necessary details and documents to resolve the issue.
4 thoughts on “NSP Scholarship Payment Not Credited: Reasons, Solution, Track Status.”
I applied nsp scholarship on my third year collage time (2022).Still didn’t get my payment. Kindly accept his problem and solve
I already applied nsp scholarship on my second year college time 2022.still didn’t get my payment. Kindly accept my problem and solve please 🙏
Respect sir /madam
I applied my nbt scholarship of third year (2022-2023)was not credited in my account please kindly accept it and solve it