NVSP Portal Login, e-EPIC Download, Registration, Voter Card, Status and other details can be checked from the official portal. NVSP stands for National Voter Service Portal and was launched on National Voters Day in the year 2015. Voting to determine who will represent one’s community and the country is the basic right granted by the Indian Constitution to the citizens of the country. On National Voters Day in 2015, the National Voter Service Portal, also known as NVSP Portal, was unveiled to the general public for the first time.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re seeking detailed information about the NVSP Portal. Since this post will provide you with details on how to check the status. You will also receive comprehensive information on the registration process.
Read this post through to the end if you want to learn everything there is to know about voter identification. We will discuss the NVSP Portal in this article, its advantages, signing up on the website, getting voter ID, and other relevant information.
A broad range of different services is offered by the National Voter Service Portal, which is specifically designed to help Non-Indian Residents participate in the election process of the country. The main goal of NVSP is to offer some main services:
- Searching names in the electoral list
- Correcting the entries in the electoral roll
- Apply online for new registration
- Deletion or objection in the electoral roll
- Application for transporting an entry in the electoral roll
- Apply online to register overseas voter
- Apply online to enrol, modify, delete, and change address in the electoral roll
- Printing vote information slip
- Viewing the links to the state’s or UT’s CEO offices’ websites
- Tracking the status of applications
- Viewing awareness-centric information about the polling process, EVM, etc
- Viewing the details of the polling booth, Assembly constituency, Parliamentary Constituency, and other elected officers.
NVSP Portal Overview
|Governing Body||Election Commission of India|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Portal||National Voter Service Portal|
|Article Category||Voter ID Application Status|
New voter ID card registration
Check name in new voter ID card
|Official voter website||Check Here|
NVSP Portal Login
The interface of the website, which Indian citizens can utilize without much effort after NVSP Portal Login, was the initiative of the Electric Commission. You may easily and quickly get your voter identity card by visiting this website. The public is getting introduced to this website on a national level. Only individuals with a minimum of 18 years of age may submit content to this application platform. This portal is constantly accessible to you in the online form. For access to this material, visit the official website.
NVSP Portal Benefits
- Anyone can easily and quickly obtain their electronic voter ID card by visiting the official website.
- One can use a digital voter identification card to cast a ballot on election day.
- Transparency will get added to the system by using the card. Thus, fraud is unlikely.
How to Complete the NVSP Portal Login?
- As soon as you can, you must visit the official website. You must visit the site and select the “Login/Register” link.
- On the following page, you must click the “Don’t have an account? Register as a new user” option.
- You must fill out all the required fields on the new page with the necessary data.
- Once filled out, enter the one-time password (OTP).
- Choose between “I have the EPIC number” or “I do not have an EPIC number.”
- Click the register button after entering all the required information.
Official CEO websites of States and Union Territories
ECI appoints a designated officer of State Government for the supervision of election activities in states and Union Territories known as Chief Election Officer (CEO). All the matters related to parliamentary and assembly elections are managed by the CEO of that particular state. All the CEO works under the supervision of the Election Commission in all the states and UTs.
In order to check voter ID status, applicants can also visit the official website of the CEO of their state. Each state and UT has its CEO portal, where all the updates about ongoing or upcoming elections are provided.
So, to make it easy for the users, we have gathered the official website addresses of all the CEOs in one place. Check the table given below-
|State/ Union Territories CEO website||Links|
& Nicobar Island Voter ID site
|Andhra Pradesh AP voter list||http://ceoandhra.nic.in|
|Arunachal Pradesh CEO site||http://ceoarunachal.nic.in/|
|Bihar EPIC website||http://ceobihar.nic.in/|
|Chhattisgarh Voter ID||https://ceochhattisgarh.nic.in/|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||http://ceodnh.nic.in/|
|Daman & Dui Voter card list||http://ceodaman.nic.in/|
|Goa voter id list||https://ceogoa.nic.in/|
|Jammu & Kashmir 0||http://ceojammukashmir.nic.in/|
|Karnataka voter ID list||http://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/|
|Lakshwadeep voter CEO website||http://ceolakshadweep.gov.in|
|Uttar Pradesh voter list||http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/|
Download Voter Id from the NVSP Portal Login
- You must visit the site that has received official recognition to do this.
- It requires you to select the “Login/Register” option on the home page.
- Select the Download E-EPIC option.
- Enter the reference number for the form or your EPIC number.
- You will receive the one-time password (OTP) on your phone number provided at registration.
- Click the “Download E-EPIC” option after entering the OTP.
- You should have no trouble downloading it.
How to Check the Voter ID Status at the NVSP Portal?
- To verify your status, you must go to the official web portal.
- Select “Digital Voter ID Card Status” from the website.
- Input your application number on the following page.
- A window with your current status will appear on your screen.
How to Check the Voter ID List at NVSP Portal?
Below are the steps which you can follow to check the voter id list:
- Visit the official website.
- Select the “Search in Electoral Roll” on the homepage.
- You will get the option to search by EPIC number or search by details on the following page.
- Browse names in the voter list.
- Provide all of the necessary details.
- Enter the verification code simultaneously.
- Click the search button once you have filled out the fields.
How to Apply For Voter ID at NVSP Portal?
The following mentioned steps are to be followed to apply for Voter ID at the National Voter Service Portal:
- To apply for the Voter ID on the NVSP portal first, you need to visit the official website https://www.nvsp.in/
- Once you have visited the above-given link, next, you need to log in to the NVSP portal account.
- After you have logged into the NVSP portal account, you will be redirected to the other webpage, where you will come across the option of ‘New Voter Registration’. You need to tap on it.
- After tapping on the ‘New Voter Registration’ option, you will be redirected to the other webpage showing the button ‘Let’s Start’. Just tap on this button.
- Next, you will be asked some questions like ‘Are you applying for the Voter ID the first time?’ and ‘Are you a citizen of India?’ After clicking on ‘yes’ for both questions, tap on ‘Save and Continue’.
- Lastly, the webpage will ask you to fill in the required credentials and upload the required documents and finalize the application.
How to Do Correction in Voter ID?
- Visit the official website.
- Visit the site and select the “Login/Register” link.
- You will then be asked for your login and password to continue.
- Select the “Correction of Entries” option after successfully logging in.
- When you click again, a new form will appear for you to complete.
- Fill out the requested information before clicking the “submit” button.
Transportation Within AC?
- Visit the official website by clicking the following link.
- Those who still need to log in will get directed to the homepage.
- Enter your ID, and password, and click the login button to log in.
- Select “Transportation inside AC” by clicking on it on the following screen.
- A blank form will then appear on the screen.
- Complete all the necessary details.
- Click the submit button once you fill out the form.
- Your transportation process is then successful.
Drop your queries about the NVSP Portal Login below in the comment section, our team will respond with the solution as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|
No, it’s not mandatory for Non-Indian Residents (NRIs) to participate in the voting process of the country, but it is the right of an NRI to do the same. If, as a citizen of the country, you want your voice to be heard and the country led by responsible leaders to the path to success, then it is your duty to vote for the right representatives who you think can represent your values and also the country at the international level.
Once an individual has registered himself or herself on the NVSP portal and downloaded the digital voter ID card, they can browse the official website of the National Voter Service Portal for awareness-related information that will further help one understand the voting process of the country, polling, officers, polling booths, and more.
The NVSP (National Voter Service Portal) is designed by the Electoral Commission of India specifically for NRI so that they can easily obtain their voter ID and also participate in the election process in India.
There are three different ways to check EPIC status. These include-Using the official web portalUsing toll-free serviceUsing SMS service
Electors’ Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is the identity card issued to the citizens of India (except Minors) by the Election Commission. It has a unique No. which is known as EPIC no. One who holds an EPIC becomes eligible to cast his/her vote.
Claim application and objections are verified by the Electoral Registration Officer (ERO)/ Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency concerned.