SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the largest banks in India amd is Key Element in Provide Jobs In India. If you are Are Looking For Information Regarding SBI Recruitment 2023, you will be happy to know that the SBI has Released Notification to conduct recruitment in 2023 for various posts, including clerks, probationary officers, and specialist officers.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of SBI Recruitment 2023 and clear the selection process will be offered a job in the SBI. So, if you are interested in working for one of the most prestigious banks in India, start preparing for the SBI recruitment 2023 now!
SBI Recruitment 2023:
The State Bank of India (SBI) is all set to conduct recruitment for 868 vacancies in 2023, including positions for clerks, probationary officers, and specialist officers. Aspiring candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and clear the selection process will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest and most respected banks in India.
|SBI Recruitment 2023: Overview|
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Exam Name||SBI Retired Officers Exam 2023|
|Post||Business Correspondent Facilitator|
|Job Location||Circle Based|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting & Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for Fresh SBI Recruitment 2023:
The eligibility criteria for SBI Recruitment 2023 may vary depending on the position you are applying for. However, here are some general eligibility requirements that are likely to apply:
- The retired officers of SBI & e-ABs should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years. The officers voluntarily retired/ resigned/ suspended or left the Bank otherwise before superannuation are not eligible for consideration for engagement. However, any officer, who has completed 58 years of age and 30 years of service/pensionable service (both the conditions need to be satisfied) as on the date of applying for voluntary retirement as per e-Circular Nos. CDO/P&HRD-PM/58/2015-16 dated 07.10.2015 & CDO/P&HRD-PM/12/2017-18 dated 05.05.2017 will be eligible for engagement in the Bank on attaining the age of 60 years.
- The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to other conditions regarding renewal of contract. As such, ex-officer should not be more than 63 years of age as on date of advertisement i.e., on 10.03.2023.
- The retired officers should have good track record of performance and deep knowledge of Bank’s systems and procedures.
- The integrity of the retired officers should not have been doubtful.
- No punishment/ penalty (Censure or higher) should have been inflicted on the retired officers during the five years of his/her service preceding to his/her retirement.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against the retired officials.
- The Retired officers should maintain good health and not suffering from any major ailments.
- The engagement of retired officers in the Bank shall be on contract basis and shall not be treated as extension in service for the purpose of pension and other superannuation benefits.
- The retired officers of SBI, e-Associate banks and other PSBs with unblemished service record who retired in the Scale-I to Scale-VII shall be considered for engagement for the above positions.
- The retired officers will not exercise any administrative/financial power during the period of engagement.
- The retired officer shall not be eligible for re-imbursement of medical or any other benefits during the engagement period. However, they will continue to avail the facilities to them as a pensioner of the Bank.
- The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the bank.
- Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate them category as ‘GENERAL’ as applicable.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST/OBC/ EWS candidates.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of online registration of application. OBC certificate containing the ‘non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2022 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. No Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates.
- PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Government of India Guidelines.
- Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in engagement is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dt. 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India.EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation.
- The engagement is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channels.” Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued based on gross annual income for the Financial Year 2021-22 as per DoPT guidelines.
Note that these are general eligibility requirements and may differ based on the specific position and location of the job. Therefore, it is recommended to check the official notification for the position you are interested in to know the detailed eligibility criteria.
SBI Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
As per the official notification PDF, SBI has announced a total number of 868 vacancies for the post of Business Correspondent Facilitator.
|SBI Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details|
Documents Required for SBI Recruitment 2023:
- Recent Photograph
- Brief particular of the experience of last 10 years (assignment-wise Details) (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- EWS/ Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) (if applicable)
- Any other document (If Available).
READ: IPPB Grameen Dak Sevak Recruitment | Last Date, Notification, Selection
SBI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The selection process for Fresh Engagement will be as follows:
- Shortlisting: The Bank will shortlist candidates based on parameters decided by the Shortlisting Committee. Merely fulfilling the minimum qualification and experience requirements will not guarantee an interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview which will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank.
- Merit List: The merit list for final selection will be prepared based on scores obtained in the interview, subject to the candidate scoring minimum qualifying marks. If multiple candidates score the same cut-off marks, they will be ranked in descending order of their age.
- The interview committee’s decision will be final and binding in the selection process.
- Candidates appearing for the interview will not be reimbursed for travel or other expenses.
- Merit list will be prepared Circle-wise and category-wise. Candidates will preferably be posted in the Circle for which they are applying and will not be entitled to inter-circle transfer.
SBI Recruitment 2023: Important Dates:
Here candidates can check all the important dates related to SBI Retired Officer Recruitment 2023 in the given below table.
|SBI Recruitment 2023: Important Dates|
|SBI Retired Officer Recruitment||9 March 2023|
|SBI Retired Officer Recruitment Apply Online Start Date||10 March 2023|
|SBI Retired Officer Recruitment Last Date to Apply||31 March 2023|
How To Apply Online For SBI Recruitment 2023
If you are interested in applying for SBI Recruitment 2023, you can follow these steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India, sbi.co.in.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab on the home page and select ‘Current Openings.’
- Look for the recruitment notification for the post you are interested in and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in the application form with your personal and educational details.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee using the available payment options.
- Review the application form and submit it.
- Save a copy of the application form and fee payment receipt for future reference.
- Keep checking the official website for updates on the recruitment process.
Remember to fill out the application form accurately and double-check all the details before submitting. Best of luck with your application!
SBI Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Is SBI Retired Officer Recruitment 2023 out?
Yes, SBI Retired Officer Recruitment 2023 is out for 868 vacant posts.
What is the last date to apply online for SBI Retired Officer Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply online for SBI Retired Officer Recruitment 2023 is 31 March 2023.