UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 will be happening soon, expectedly in October 2022, by the UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board). Check out the full article to get essential information about the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022, its official notification from the government, how to apply for the police constable post in Uttar Pradesh and more.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) is hiring for the post of UP Police Constable Recruitment. Candidates who want to apply for the position can register themselves by filling out the application form available on the official web portal of the Uttar Pradesh Police Department.
Around 26382 vacancies for the post of Constable (Male/Female) are made available by the UP police department for interested candidates. For the post of Fireman (Male), around 172 vacancies are available to apply for.
Interested candidates can apply for the position at the official web portal. We have provided the direct link to the official web portal at the end of this article. After the registration, they must participate in a written exam organized by the UP Police Department soon.
- Pm Kisan 13th installment date and time.
- Bitcoin at Two-year Low: Bitcoin Price Prediction
- NSP Pre-Matric Post-Matric Scholarship
- NEET PG 2022 Seat Allotment.
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship.
The date of the examination is not confirmed yet, but the police department will soon announce it. The examination will be taken in OMR-based mode. Continue reading the article to get more important information regarding the registration process and more.
UP Police Constable Notification
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has published a notification regarding the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022. Interested aspirants can apply for the post from the direct link to the official web portal provided below at the end of this article.
The department issued a total of 26382 vacancies for the residents, in which 172 vacancies are of the Fireman post only for Male candidates. Continue reading the article to learn the registration process for the online application of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022.
|Name||UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Name of the Post||UP Police Constable and Fireman|
|Number of Vacancies||26382|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 to Rs.40,000|
The candidates have to go through three stages before the recruitment i.e. Written Test, Physical Test and then Document Verification. After completing the three of the stages, the candidate will get recruited with a position according to its performance.
Below, we have provided the essential information such as the eligibility criteria for the constable post, the selection procedure and the documents that the candidates are required to attach with the application form for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022. Keep reading the article to get more information.
Police Constable Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have a class 12th Marksheet from a recognized board.
- The male candidate should be between the age of 18 to 27 years.
- For females, the age criteria is between 18 to 25 years.
Police Constable Selection Process:
Candidates have to go through three stages for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022. The three stages are as follows:
- Candidates have to take part in an online written exam.
- After that, a Physical Efficiency Test will be organized for the candidates who qualified for the written exam.
- Lastly, a Physical Measurement and Document Verification will be done.
Required Documents for the Registration Process:
Following are the documents that the candidates have to attach with the application form. The required documents are as follows:
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Scanned copy of passport-sized photographs
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
UP Police Constable Apply Online
Candidates who are interested in the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 can easily register themselves on the official website provided by the government. They have to fill out an application form on the website with the required documents. The list of the required documents is mentioned above in this article. They must pay for the application form charges mentioned below as per their category for submitting the application. Follow and read the steps mentioned below, thoroughly.
Following are the steps to register yourself for the UP Police Constable post:
- First, go to the official web portal uppbpb.gov.in in Google chrome or any other web browser on your device.
- After that, on the Homepage, tap on the Online Apply option.
- Now, select the position you want to apply for, for example- select the UP Police Constable Bharti 2022.
- An application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the the application form with the required details, such as your Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, etc.
- After that, you have to upload your documents such as class 12th Marksheet, Caste Certificate and more.
- After uploading the documents, tap on the Submit button.
- You have to pay the application charges to complete the registration process.
- After making the payment, your application will get submitted.
- Take a printout of the form for future use.
The application fee for the General and OBC Categories is Rs.400/- and the Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe Categories are exempted. The payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card or UPI.
Aspirants can also register through various ways such as Online Submission, Offline Submission, by Email and via Google form. the process of Online submission from the official web portal is mentioned above in this article.