Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship (BHMNS) 2022-23 | Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF). Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship for meritorious girls belonging to the minority communities was earlier known as Maulana Azad National scholarship for meritorious girls belonging to minority communities and the same was launched by the Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee in 03/05/2003.
Applications has been invited for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship previously known as Maulana Azad National scholarship for girls for the session 2022-23. All the information regarding Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship and its related update are given below. Candidates can visit the official website of national scholarship portal scholarships.gov.in or bhmnsmaef.org to submit the Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship application form.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship:
Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship is a scholarship scheme also known as Maulana Azad National scholarship scheme was first announced on 3rd May 2003. It is a national level scholarship started for the benefit of the girl’s student belonging to the minority communities. The main objective of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship is to financially support the meritorious girls students.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship detail:
|Name of the scholarship||Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship|
|Department Name||Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority affairs|
|Name of the ministry||Ministry of Minority affairs, Government of India|
|Scholarship launch date||3rd May 2003|
|Launched by||Late prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Eligible beneficiaries||Minority community girls student|
|Benefit details||Financial support|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Scholarship category||Central Government scheme|
|Eligibility||Class 9th to 12th student belonging to National minority communities|
|Scholarship amount||Rupees 5000 for class 9th and 10th|
Rupees 6000 for class 11th and 12th
|Agency||Ministry of Minority affairs|
|Communities eligible||Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, persis, Jain etc|
|Official website||Bhmnsmaef.org or scholarships.gov.in|
Meritorious girls student who are studying in class 9th to 12th belonging to the national minority communities i.e., Muslims, Christians, Buddhist, persis and Jain can apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship. Applicants should have not less than 50% marks in previous class. Family income of the applicant should not exceed 200,000 rupees. Only two applicants of a family can apply for bhmnsmaef National scholarship.
- Only girl students belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible.
- Scholarship will be awarded to minorities’ girl students who are studying in Class 9th to 12th, and have secured at-least 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in previous class/qualifying exam.
- (iii) Annual income of student’s parent/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
- An Income certificate, issued from a Competent Authority in the State/UTs Governments is required in respect of parent/guardian of the student.
- A self-Certified community Certificate is required from a student who has attained 18 years of age. For others the Community Certificate certified by parent/guardian of the student is required.
- If a student violates school discipline or any other terms and conditions of the scholarship, scholarship may be suspended or cancelled. The State Government/Union Territory Administration can also directly cancel the award if duly satisfied of the reasons of violation of these regulations governing the scheme.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement, her scholarship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid will be recovered by the concerned State/UT Govt.
- The student obtaining benefits under this scheme shall not be allowed to avail of benefits under any other scheme for this purpose.
- A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship out of all the available Scholarships of Central Government meant for SC/ST/OBC/minority.
- Scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a family of the same class.
- No scholarship shall be given for studies abroad for any course.
- There are no fees/charges for either online application form or for any other service in this regard.
- Students who have entered Aadhaar in their online application correctly and Aadhaar seeded with any of their bank account, in such cases the amount of scholarship will be credited to Aadhaar seeded bank account only (though student has mentioned any other non-seeded bank account in online application).
- NSP Pre-Matric Post-Matric Scholarship: Eligibility, Apply Online @scholarships.gov.in
- Jkbose Schedule for Submission of renewal registration returns for special supplementary Private examination 2022
Scholarship amount of 5,000 is for class 9th and class 10th and 6,000 for class 11th and class 12th. The amount of scholarship will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries. The applicant can check the scholarship amount by visiting the concerned Bank. Any other mode of payment of the amount of scholarship like payment of transfer in parent Guardian account and payment through cheque media not available in any case.
|Class 9th and 10th||Tuition fee, books and stationery expenses, boarding/lodging charges.||Actual subject to maximum ceiling of INR 10,000 which will be released in 2 installments of rupees 5,000 each per student.|
|Class 11th and 12th||College/Aaj school fee, books and stationery expenses/boarding lodging charges.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of INR 12,000 which will be released in 2 installment of INR 6,000 each per student.|
The applicants for Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship previously called as Maulana Azad Education scholarship are selected on the basis of their annual family income. the student with at least 50% marks in previous exams are selected for the scholarship. The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 2 lakh Rupees.
|Start of online registration for Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship||20 July 2022|
|Last date to submit online scholarship application.||30 September 2022|
To Apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship applicant have to follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of Begum husband National scholarship bhmnsmaef.org scholarships.gov.in
- Click on new registration
- The guidance for the scholarship will be displayed on your screen. Click on the option called continue.
- The application form will open on your screen
- Fill all the fields given in the registration form.
- Click on submit.
- Free Fire Lite Release Date 2022: Download, Size, APK File.
- IPL Schedule 2023 – Time Table, Fixtures, Venues, Team-wise Captains.
- PM Kisan: Farmers To Get Rs 15 Lakh Financial Support @pmkisan.gov.in
- Winter Vacations in Kashmir: Latest Update Regarding Winter Vacations in Kashmir.
- Pm Kisan 13th Installment Registration to Receive Rs 2000 @pmkisan.gov.in
If you want to check the application status of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below.
- Go to the official website of the Begum Hazrat Mahal national scholarship bhmnsmaef.org.
- Click on Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship.
- Click on option status check.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter your credential.
- Enter the captcha.
- Click and view application status, Application status will open on your screen
- Save application status for future use.
There is no application process for the renewal of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship form. Students will have to apply fresh every time for the scholarship to get the benefits of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship. The applicants have to apply on the official website of the scholarship scholarships.gov.in. The fresh Application process is discussed above.
Apply Through NSP fresh/renewal:
- Open the official website of NSP scholarships.gov.in.
- On the home page of NSP website you will find Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship click on it.
- Register yourself on the portal if you are not registered already.
- Login with detail.
- Click on Begun Hazrat Mahal National scholarship option.
- Application form will open on the screen.
- Enter details to fill the application from.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit your application form.
- IGNOU Assignment Status: Check IGNOU Assignment Status online @ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU TEE Examination Forms December 2022 Last Date @ignou.ac.in
- JKBOSE Special Supplementary Private Exams of 10th, 11th and 12th
- Jammu University Admission Notice 02 Counselling Schedule UG/FYUGP Programmes
- Aadhar card.
- Family income certificate.
- School verification form.
- Passport size photograph.
- Previous year marksheet.
- Self declaration of the minority community.
- Candidates bank account detail.
- Domicile certificate.
How to apply:
- Go to Official website of scholarship scholarships.gov.in or bhmnsmaef.org.
- Click on Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship.
- Click on new registration option.
- Instructions will be displayed.
- Complete your registration form.
- Submit your documents.
- Print out the registration form.
Payment status Check:
- To Check the payment status of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship applicant has to open the official website pfms.nic.in.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Go to know your payment option.
- Enter details of the application form.
- Click on send OTP on register mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box.
- Click on submit button.
- Payment of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship will be displayed on the screen.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is a national level scholarship for minority community girl students. Introduced by the Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, this scheme supports the education of girl students studying in Class 9 to 12. This scheme was earlier known with the name of Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls.
Only girl students belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible.
Both the scholarshipsare same, previously BHMNS was known as Maulana Azad Scholarship.
You can fill out the application form from the official site and the registration link is also given in the above article.
According to the scheme of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship the candidates who are in 9th to 10th standard 5000 INR will be given per candidate and for candidates who are in 11th to 12th standard 6000 INR will be given to each candidate.
The selection is based on the percentage minimum of 50% required for this scholarship and community and income certificates
The amount of scholarship can be directly credited to the receiver account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
You need to log in to the official site and click on the status bar. For the official link, you can go through the article.
This scholarship is given to the girls who study in the 9th to 12th standard and at least score 50 per cent in the previous class or qualifying exam.
The candidate belongs to the following community class: Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis, and Sikhs are eligible.
Annual Family Income shouldn’t be more than 2 lakh.